Join our team
Join us as we grow!
Construction & Manufacturing Specialist - Full time
ANNA Collection is ready to go into production. The first series will be produced in 2023. Suppliers are selected and we are partnering up for production.
We are looking for
Someone to come on board and help build our dream of conquering the world with ANNA. Big thinkers, who do not lose sight of the daily operation.
A hands-on mind set: you do not manage a team, but you are responsible for managing our suppliers and partners.
As (technical) project manager you are responsible for the production from beginning to end. A key role is quality control on suppliers and producers and overseeing the supply chain and planning.
Together with our partners, you improve and optimize the production process and design. You prepare the scale up in production and set up worldwide export.
You advise on international production and help achieve sustainability goals.
Your role in the team
- Responsible for manufacturing, delivery and installation in-line with the clients' expectation (sourced with partners);
- In charge of quality control;
- Fully understands the manufacturing process and suggests new ways to optimize costs and quality;
- Develops new and existing relationships with suppliers;
- Understands millwork and woodwork construction;
- Negotiates on prices with suppliers;
- Ensures reliable production and delivery over the years by foreseeing trends and reducing risks;
- Sets up global production;
- Considers the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets;
- Responsible for prototyping and setting up production and manufacturing for future designs.
How to apply
Interested? We would love to hear more about you! Please note that our studio is based in Amsterdam and we are looking for people who are also based in the Netherlands. You can apply via the button below with the following information, if available:
- An introduction about yourself;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Link to portfolio (if applicable);
- Link to LinkedIn;
- Why you would like to be part of the team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!